ColorTEX is multi-color spray texture that gives a unique dimensional finish to almost any surface. In one simple step, create interesting texture and color contrasts. Cures to a scratch-resistant finish. Topcoat only for optimum durability and moisture protection using Design Master Clear Finish.
- acid free / archival safe
- recommended for interior use
- Make sure surface is clean and dry before spraying.
- Gently shake can for 10 seconds. Over-shaking may reduce the texture.
- Do not try to achieve total coverage in one coat. Allow texture to set for 15 minutes before adding additional coats.
- Texture will vary depending on distance sprayed and number of coats applied.
- For best hide, apply a basecoat in a similar color.
- Color deepens as it dries.
- Clean spray valve immediately after use by turning can upside down and spraying 3-4 seconds.
- DRY TIME: 30 minutes to touch / 5-6 hours to handle
- NET WEIGHT:11 OZ (312 g)
- COVERAGE: Approximately 15 sq ft - single coat / 6 sq ft - full coverage
- APPLICATION CONDITIONS: Use in a room temperature (70 °F), low humidity and a well-ventilated area
- CLEANUP: Soap and water to immediately remove overspray / mineral spirits on dried paint
- SPECS: Water-based spray
Can be Used on various surface Like Acrylic,Ceramics, Chipboard, Concrete, Dried Flowers, Fabrics, Foam, Core Board, Foliage and Plants, Fresh Flowers, Glass, Metals, Paper, Papier Mache, Plaster, Pottery, Ribbon, Silk Flowers, Some Plastic, Stone, Styrofoam brand foam, Terra Cotta, Wicker, Wood